Saturday, November 25, 2023

This got lost in the shuffle of October’s...Octoberiness (iPhone note from 10-22-23)


 I don’t want to



I don’t want to confine you

Define you

Undermine you


I don’t want to blur your vision

Or make you less complete

Change the way you eat


I don’t want to give you regrets.

Make you forget

Who you are


You’re exciting

I’m delighting

In your company


I want to know you

I want to show you

You can trust me with your soul


You make me happy

Truly happy

That’s all I want to say



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've changed my comments settings to allow for anyone to comment. All comments are welcome, even spineless potshots from anonymous posters. Please, by all means, give me the tongue lashing I so richly deserve. I promise not to hunt you down and melt your keyboard with my plasma cannon. I won't, however, promise not to pout and make that face you can't stand.