Tuesday, June 18, 2024

A deleted post

There was supposed to be a post here, I suppose. But was it ever there? The universe decided to delete its entire contents as I searched for the perfect picture to adorn it. 

It was going to be a post about a dream I had the other night, in which I shared an intimate kiss with my best friend. All the emotions and details were fresh when I had written it down. It was the most exquisite dream, full of images which I will treasure.

Gone.

So, lesson for the day? Yeah, sure. Give up. It was just a dream, after all.

Just for that, no picture today, just petty, pouty text, of which I am not proud. 

I'm not proud of much these days, if I'm honest. 

I'm a collection of poor personality traits, physical defects and a walking encyclopedia of misdeeds. 

And I'm on Tinder.

Why in the fuck would I even bother? 

My contagion needs eradication, not advertisement. 

I am a jar of scabs.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've changed my comments settings to allow for anyone to comment. All comments are welcome, even spineless potshots from anonymous posters. Please, by all means, give me the tongue lashing I so richly deserve. I promise not to hunt you down and melt your keyboard with my plasma cannon. I won't, however, promise not to pout and make that face you can't stand.