Thursday, June 6, 2024

The last sip

That last sip of coffee. Everyone knows it’s the best. Well, the first is pretty good too. But it’s hard to engineer a second first sip once you’ve already had one for the day.

The last sip, however, you can engineer to repeat over and over with the aid of a thermos and a coffee cup. Make it a nice, personal favorite ceramic coffee cup if you can.

Simply continue to pour yourself single sip sized servings into the cup and "Voila!" Whenever you feel like experiencing the joy of draining your cup to the dregs and savoring that last little bit (as if it were actually the last), you can do so with impunity.

Knowing that there are a potentially unlimited number of these little moments still awaiting you in the thermos provides you with an additional layer of satisfaction and security. 



This blog post was brought to you by Maxwell House. This is a shameless attempt to garner endorsements from "Big Coffee."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've changed my comments settings to allow for anyone to comment. All comments are welcome, even spineless potshots from anonymous posters. Please, by all means, give me the tongue lashing I so richly deserve. I promise not to hunt you down and melt your keyboard with my plasma cannon. I won't, however, promise not to pout and make that face you can't stand.